- BPOs & ITES
- Broadcast Content
- Broadcast Equipment
- Cable Operators / MSOs
- Consumer electronics / IT / Mobile Retail Chains /Showrooms
- Dealers / retailers
- Head – IT / CTO/ CIO/ Networking personnel / MIS /Purchase heads
- Telecom Engineers / Procurement personnel of all
- Internet ICT Associations
- Info security
- IT Hardware & Software Companies
- Online commodity trading firms
- Service providers / carriers
- Smart card
- Space / satellite industry
- Telecom / broadcast equipment manufacturers
- Telecom network management personnel
- Telecom service providers
- Telecom Engineers / Procurement personnel of all the corporate
- Niche industrial Sectors, covering, State and Central Governments, Automotive, Infrastructure & Smart Cities, Healthcare, Logistics, Manufacturing, Legal & Insurance, Media & Broadcast, Retail, Security, System Integrators, Transport among others.
HITEX Hyderabad International Trade Expositions Limited is a state of the art exhibition venue with world class infrastructure that serves as the ultimate place for exhibitions, trade shows, conferences and corporate events. HITEX is an ultra modern facility spread over 53 acres, strategically located in Hyderabad – the business and technology hub of India. HITEX has 3 air-conditioned Halls.
Halls and a number of Conference Rooms of various capacities. A 284-room Novotel Hotel is located right adjacent to HITEX, apart from about 5000 quality hotel rooms located within its 5 km radius. A number of tourist and heritage monuments surround HITEX, offering a variety of social avenues. Hyderabad offers excellent air/rail/road connectivity to all major cities of India.
ADVANTAGE HYDERABAD: Centrally located in India with easy international and domestic travel connection via air, rail and road. The city offers a variety of budget stay and international luxury hotels. A city rich with history and tradition. Popular for Hyderabadi cuisine. Climate is pleasant most of the year, although summer temperature could rise up to 380C. Hyderabad is a popular city for its IT and service sector. Major IT giants such as Google, Microsoft and Facebook have their Indian headquarters present here.